Located on the beautiful shores of Lake Superior in the city of Thunder Bay, Ontario. RegenMed was founded in 2006. We operate a not for profit cost recovery model which allows us to be a value option in an increasingly financially constrained healthcare system. Processing is performed in Thunder Bay with distribution across Canada.
RegenMed makes full use of Ontario donated tissue. Our value processes make life better for all Canadians with the highest quality products, local employment and positive community impacts.
RegenMed is certified by Health Canada and accredited by the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB), which holds the world’s highest standards in tissue banking. Our customers have peace of mind knowing that our allografts and tissue banking operations are being consistently held to the highest standards possible.
Trusted Canadian Tissue
At RegenMed we are focused on quality, sustainability and enhancing patient safety which is in alignment with Ontario’s ‘Patient First’ protocol.
- Providing the highest quality tissues, backed by a Quality Management system maintaining the highest tissue banking standards.
- We are a Canadian organization serving Canadian customers in Canadian dollars. Never worry about currency/exchange fluctuations again!
- RegenMed as the sole musculoskeletal tissue processor for Ontario provides excellent data about tissue supply and use to serve the Ontario health system.
Research & Development
Improving Allograft Technologies by:
- Reviewing and experimentally studying the outcomes of standard and new processing and sterilization techniques (lower irradiation doses) on the quality and performance of both soft and hard tissues.
- Research, design and development of new methods to improve graft tissue quality at RegenMed will provide sterility (biological safety), tissue quality and performance for our customers and all Canadians.